Cape Fear Valley trustees give CEO contract extension, bonus
The Cape Fear Valley Health System's board of trustees voted unanimously Wednesday to award CEO Mike Nagowski a five-year contract extension. The board also voted 15-5 to award Nagowski a $189,669 incentive bonus and to increase his base salary by 2 percent, bringing it to $534,732. Cumberland County Commissioners Billy King, Charles Evans and Ed Melvin were among the dissenting votes on Nagowski's compensation. "I just felt that we should have done more for the employees," Melvin said, declining to elaborate.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions