Opinion: Is paralysis by analysis setting in at Parkland?
This board not only has trouble deciding things. It has trouble deciding how to decide things. The board met Tuesday to start the process of selecting a new CEO. It ended up appointing a subcommittee to develop a short list of consulting firms to advise the board in its search for a new CEO. The appointment of a subcommittee came after much discussion about how to hire a consulting firm for this task, when to hire the consulting firm, and whether to hire a consultant at all.
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans