Opinion: Is paralysis by analysis setting in at Parkland?
This board not only has trouble deciding things. It has trouble deciding how to decide things. The board met Tuesday to start the process of selecting a new CEO. It ended up appointing a subcommittee to develop a short list of consulting firms to advise the board in its search for a new CEO. The appointment of a subcommittee came after much discussion about how to hire a consulting firm for this task, when to hire the consulting firm, and whether to hire a consultant at all.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery