Opinion: Is paralysis by analysis setting in at Parkland?
This board not only has trouble deciding things. It has trouble deciding how to decide things. The board met Tuesday to start the process of selecting a new CEO. It ended up appointing a subcommittee to develop a short list of consulting firms to advise the board in its search for a new CEO. The appointment of a subcommittee came after much discussion about how to hire a consulting firm for this task, when to hire the consulting firm, and whether to hire a consultant at all.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay