Opinion: Is paralysis by analysis setting in at Parkland?
This board not only has trouble deciding things. It has trouble deciding how to decide things. The board met Tuesday to start the process of selecting a new CEO. It ended up appointing a subcommittee to develop a short list of consulting firms to advise the board in its search for a new CEO. The appointment of a subcommittee came after much discussion about how to hire a consulting firm for this task, when to hire the consulting firm, and whether to hire a consultant at all.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic