Hospital CEO compensation in Albany
Hospitals are among the largest private-sector employers in the Albany, New York, area—supporting thousands of jobs. Combined, the Capital Region health care industry employs more than 47,000 people, with total payroll approaching $3 billion. That includes 3,100 physicians, 14,300 nurses, and thousands of technicians, pharmacists, therapists, aides and support workers. Hospital CEOs manage these huge businesses. Here's what they get paid.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically