USF Health and Florida Hospital collaborate
Last week, officials from USF Health and Florida Hospital were celebrating a $6.9 million state appropriation for a joint cardiovascular institute at the University of South Florida. On Monday, Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute adding USF Health to its name and announced new research and patient care collaborations around the Tampa Bay area, focusing on cancer care, neurology and, of course, cardiac care. USF long has wanted a hospital close to or on its main campus in North Tampa, and talks with Florida Hospital officials started in 2009.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers