Hospital CEO brought down Blago with a wire
The FBI says Pamela Davis' help was invaluable in an investigation that eventually collected enough evidence to charge and lead to the conviction of former IL Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who reported to prison Thursday for corruption. Davis is CEO of Edward Hospital and Health Services in Naperville. Davis was the first to blow the whistle on alleged kickbacks involving a state board with the power to approve and deny hospital projects.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives