Parkland Hospital CEO search could take a year
Parkland Memorial Hospital's search for a new CEO will take four months to a year, an adviser told the hospital's Board of Managers in a meeting Wednesday. Mike Boate, executive recruiter at Parkland Health & Hospital System, walked the board through how the search process will unfold. The board is in charge of hiring a replacement for longtime president and CEO Dr. Ron Anderson, who was reassigned to a senior adviser role following highly critical state and federal inspections of the hospital. The board in November named Dr. Thomas Royer a former Christus Health CEO, to be the interim CEO.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms