Most potential University Hospital partners silent as deadline nears
With less than one day remaining to submit proposals to partner with University Hospital, the field of potential applicants seems narrow. Three companies that were not involved in an earlier plan to merge with University last year attended a meeting late last month about the bidding process, but none said they had submitted a proposal or definitely will before the 2 p.m. deadline Friday. U of L and University Hospital launched their partner search after Beshear rejected a plan to merge the hospital with Jewish & St. Mary's and St. Joseph Health.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts