Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Five Strategies for Success
Powerful industry forces are pressuring community hospital leaders in today's marketplace. Those pressures may appear to work against successful clinical system adoption, but they are surmountable. In our experience with hundreds of EHR implementations in community hospitals, we've identified five vital strategies that successful facilities have in common. These strategies start before implementation and carry over through go-live to ongoing optimization of the EHR.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts