Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Five Strategies for Success
Powerful industry forces are pressuring community hospital leaders in today's marketplace. Those pressures may appear to work against successful clinical system adoption, but they are surmountable. In our experience with hundreds of EHR implementations in community hospitals, we've identified five vital strategies that successful facilities have in common. These strategies start before implementation and carry over through go-live to ongoing optimization of the EHR.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December