Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Five Strategies for Success
Powerful industry forces are pressuring community hospital leaders in today's marketplace. Those pressures may appear to work against successful clinical system adoption, but they are surmountable. In our experience with hundreds of EHR implementations in community hospitals, we've identified five vital strategies that successful facilities have in common. These strategies start before implementation and carry over through go-live to ongoing optimization of the EHR.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse