OH children's hospitals to collaborate on asthma research
Cleveland's Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital is partnering with the state's other five children's hospitals to perform joint research in two areas: childhood asthma and caring for drug-addicted newborns. The collaboration comes at the urging of Gov. John Kasich who last year while visiting the children's hospital in Columbus was surprised to learn that the various children's hospitals around the state, though not affiliated, were not professionally working together on research projects.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US