OH children's hospitals to collaborate on asthma research
Cleveland's Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital is partnering with the state's other five children's hospitals to perform joint research in two areas: childhood asthma and caring for drug-addicted newborns. The collaboration comes at the urging of Gov. John Kasich who last year while visiting the children's hospital in Columbus was surprised to learn that the various children's hospitals around the state, though not affiliated, were not professionally working together on research projects.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver