Dartmouth honors Dr. Seuss
The generosity of Dr. Seuss, a.k.a. Theodor Geisel, the late, beloved children's author who, with his wife Audrey, has donated more money to Dartmouth College than anyone in history has been rewarded. The college Wednesday renamed its medical school after the family, giving Seuss's "Dr." prefix a little more resonance.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care