Dartmouth honors Dr. Seuss
The generosity of Dr. Seuss, a.k.a. Theodor Geisel, the late, beloved children's author who, with his wife Audrey, has donated more money to Dartmouth College than anyone in history has been rewarded. The college Wednesday renamed its medical school after the family, giving Seuss's "Dr." prefix a little more resonance.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal