Highmark enlists firm for CEO search
Highmark Inc.'s board of directors has enlisted the help of an executive recruiting company to conduct its search for a new CEO. Finding a new CEO is one of the first steps Highmark's board must take in cleaning up after the firing of former CEO Kenneth Melani, who was jettisoned this week after getting in a fight with his girlfriend's husband. Highmark in particular, and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurers in general, have looked internally when it comes to appointing a new CEO.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes