What went wrong with Supreme Court and the health law?
Last week, the Supreme Court heard arguments regarding, among other topics, the individual mandate provision of Affordable Care Act. On Wednesday, at the Health Law, Bioethics & Human Rights Department at Boston University School of Public Health, a panel of three legal scholars eflected on last week’s Supreme Court proceedings and explained what the arguments really were addressing.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Educated Nurses Save Money