What went wrong with Supreme Court and the health law?
Last week, the Supreme Court heard arguments regarding, among other topics, the individual mandate provision of Affordable Care Act. On Wednesday, at the Health Law, Bioethics & Human Rights Department at Boston University School of Public Health, a panel of three legal scholars eflected on last week’s Supreme Court proceedings and explained what the arguments really were addressing.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion