What went wrong with Supreme Court and the health law?
Last week, the Supreme Court heard arguments regarding, among other topics, the individual mandate provision of Affordable Care Act. On Wednesday, at the Health Law, Bioethics & Human Rights Department at Boston University School of Public Health, a panel of three legal scholars eflected on last week’s Supreme Court proceedings and explained what the arguments really were addressing.
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance