ICD-10 Summit shows providers moving forward despite delay
Physician practices are moving forward with their ICD-10 preparation despite the recent delays announced by the government, according to the attendees of the recent 2012 ICD-10 Summit, a conference in Baltimore hosted by the American Health Information Management Association and the consulting firm Edifecs.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream