Poll shows industry is falling behind recommended ICD-10 timelines
Almost half of healthcare providers don't know when they will complete their impact assessment for the conversion to ICD-10, a key milestone that should have been met in 2011, according to the results of a poll by the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI).
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data