Anthem, CCMC still at a standoff over contract terms
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut—the state's largest health insurer—and CCMC are still at a standoff after their previous contract expired Sunday. People who have Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut as their health insurer are faced with paying higher, out-of-network rates or going elsewhere for medical services at in-network rates.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts