Doctor-free health tests power storefront labs in OR
A storefront lab with local branches in Vancouver, Gresham, and downtown, Any Lab Test Now is a hypochondriac's dream, collecting blood, urine and hair samples for more than 8,000 tests. Fitness buffs, the privacy conscious and the uninsured are all staples of the rapidly growing Georgia-based franchise chain with about 145 outlets across the country. The company promotes its quick turnaround and simple, transparent charges; in fact, it doesn't take insurance. Its growth taps into the "on demand" mentality of a younger, more informed generation of patients, and the health concerns of older patients as well.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor