TN medical clinic expands its mission of faith
Saint Thomas Health opened the Saint Louise Clinic in Murfreesboro in October and next month will take over the operations of another faith-based clinic in Macon County. The expansions bring to eight the number of such clinics operated by the Nashville-based hospital system. The network saves Saint Thomas money by lowering emergency room visits, while offering people early treatment and preventive care. The new clinic at 503 E. Bell St. in Murfreesboro is staffed by a social worker and also has a Dispensary of Hope, which provides prescriptions to patients who cannot afford medication.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals