New St. John's Medical Center CEO: Do more
Dr. Louis Hochheiser, a Jackson resident, says he understands how important a viable hospital is to the community. St. John's Medical Center is already one of the largest employers in Teton County, and it provides much-needed medical services to thousands of residents and visitors each year. But Hochheiser, who was announced as St. John's new CEO last week, thinks it can do even more. He wants the hospital to engage residents more than it has in the past and to become a community center for health and wellness. Some people may think St. John's is not interested in the community, he said, but he wants them to understand what the hospital can do for them.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised