Rounds: Building ACO Foundations—Lessons From Kaiser Permanente's Integrated Delivery Model
Date: May 30, 2012
About: Join HealthLeaders Media and host Kaiser Permanente for a live and simulcast three-hour leadership event on how to use the foundations of team medicine, population health management, and actionable data to create your own vision of integration. Access our FREE event case study now, then register for the exclusive companion event.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules