Rounds: Building ACO Foundations—Lessons From Kaiser Permanente's Integrated Delivery Model
Date: May 30, 2012
About: Join HealthLeaders Media and host Kaiser Permanente for a live and simulcast three-hour leadership event on how to use the foundations of team medicine, population health management, and actionable data to create your own vision of integration. Access our FREE event case study now, then register for the exclusive companion event.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts