Rounds: Building ACO Foundations—Lessons From Kaiser Permanente's Integrated Delivery Model
Date: May 30, 2012
About: Join HealthLeaders Media and host Kaiser Permanente for a live and simulcast three-hour leadership event on how to use the foundations of team medicine, population health management, and actionable data to create your own vision of integration. Access our FREE event case study now, then register for the exclusive companion event.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients