Rounds: Building ACO Foundations—Lessons From Kaiser Permanente's Integrated Delivery Model
Date: May 30, 2012
About: Join HealthLeaders Media and host Kaiser Permanente for a live and simulcast three-hour leadership event on how to use the foundations of team medicine, population health management, and actionable data to create your own vision of integration. Access our FREE event case study now, then register for the exclusive companion event.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'