Hospitalist and Emergency Department Outsourcing
The new era of coordinated care demands greater levels of teamwork and collaboration
Healthcare is in the midst of reform but not necessarily in response to any legislation. Rather, providers across the country—with a financial nudge from public and private payer organizations—have bought into the big picture of a healthcare delivery system where success is not measured by the number and value of billed procedures, but by a provider's ability to lower costs and improve quality. When healthcare constituents discuss this exciting outlook, one theme continues to rise to the surface: collaborative care.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion