Hospitalist and Emergency Department Outsourcing
The new era of coordinated care demands greater levels of teamwork and collaboration
Healthcare is in the midst of reform but not necessarily in response to any legislation. Rather, providers across the country—with a financial nudge from public and private payer organizations—have bought into the big picture of a healthcare delivery system where success is not measured by the number and value of billed procedures, but by a provider's ability to lower costs and improve quality. When healthcare constituents discuss this exciting outlook, one theme continues to rise to the surface: collaborative care.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'