Webcast: Tactics for Valuing Medical Practices—Buying, Selling and Mergers
Date: May 31, 2012
About: From administrative issues to physician compensation, timing, and cultural fit, hospital and physician leaders must respond to the key motivations and market realities that come with buying or selling a physician practice. Get the strategies you need in a customized webcast.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts