Webcast: Tactics for Valuing Medical Practices—Buying, Selling and Mergers
Date: May 31, 2012
About: From administrative issues to physician compensation, timing, and cultural fit, hospital and physician leaders must respond to the key motivations and market realities that come with buying or selling a physician practice. Get the strategies you need in a customized webcast.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers