Webcast: Tactics for Valuing Medical Practices—Buying, Selling and Mergers
Date: May 31, 2012
About: From administrative issues to physician compensation, timing, and cultural fit, hospital and physician leaders must respond to the key motivations and market realities that come with buying or selling a physician practice. Get the strategies you need in a customized webcast.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?