Webcast: Tactics for Valuing Medical Practices—Buying, Selling and Mergers
Date: May 31, 2012
About: From administrative issues to physician compensation, timing, and cultural fit, hospital and physician leaders must respond to the key motivations and market realities that come with buying or selling a physician practice. Get the strategies you need in a customized webcast.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers