Intelligence Report: Volume, Flow, and Safety Issues in the ED
As health systems try to improve their EDs, healthcare leaders are watching the financial framework with caution. About 80% say they expect their ED revenue margins will worsen as a result of healthcare reform and 78% say their reimbursement also will get worse, according to this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. Get the free report with exclusive research and analysis.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?