FRIDAY Webcast: Medical Home—Prime Your Organization for Launch
Date: June 15, 2012 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
Is establishing a medical home the right fit for your organization? Learn from experts at leading physician practices about the realities of assessing readiness and preparing for medical homes, including physician buy-in and reimbursement structure. Get the strategies you need in a customized webcast with a Q&A, an online forum, a takeaway presentation, and 60-day post-event on-demand access.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts