Nationwide Children's Hospital expands
When Nationwide Children's opens the crown jewel of its $786 million campus expansion next week—a 293-bed inpatient hospital—it hopes to raise its standing among its pediatric peers. The overall campus expansion, billed as the nation’s biggest ever in terms of square footage, came in $54 million under budget, thanks in part to lower construction costs during the recession, hospital officials said. The 12-story hospital cost $450 million to build, $30 million under budget. The project was kept under budget despite $79 million in added projects.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers