You have big data, but what do you do with it??
Healthcare providers have more reasons and incentives than ever to become data-driven, and most practices are sitting on a mountain of valuable data. Few, however, know what to do with it, says Jared Rhoads, senior research analyst with the healthcare consulting firm CSC in Waltham, Mass.?
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians