You have big data, but what do you do with it??
Healthcare providers have more reasons and incentives than ever to become data-driven, and most practices are sitting on a mountain of valuable data. Few, however, know what to do with it, says Jared Rhoads, senior research analyst with the healthcare consulting firm CSC in Waltham, Mass.?
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals