HHS making use of big data?
HHS, along with the Institute of Medicine and other members of the Health Data Consortium, recently cohosted the third annual ?Datapalooza? focusing on innovative applications and services that harness the power of open data from HHS and other sources to help improve health and healthcare.?
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery