HHS making use of big data?
HHS, along with the Institute of Medicine and other members of the Health Data Consortium, recently cohosted the third annual ?Datapalooza? focusing on innovative applications and services that harness the power of open data from HHS and other sources to help improve health and healthcare.?
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion