Intelligence Report: Collaborating to Improve Care and Cut Costs
Initiating collaborative relationships is the key to improved quality, most healthcare leaders say in this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. Many also agree that major increases in HIT spending are necessary, but others are more cautious about spending for technology improvements. Download the free report with exclusive research and analysis.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts