Intelligence Report: Collaborating to Improve Care and Cut Costs
Initiating collaborative relationships is the key to improved quality, most healthcare leaders say in this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. Many also agree that major increases in HIT spending are necessary, but others are more cautious about spending for technology improvements. Download the free report with exclusive research and analysis.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations