Breakthroughs Report: The Promise of Healthcare Analytics
Healthcare is rich in data. The challenge for healthcare organizations is to make sense of the morass of clinical, financial, and operational information generated. In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, four leading healthcare organizations—Brigham and Women's Hospital, St. Luke's University Health Network, Charleston Area Medical Center, and BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina—share insights and lessons learned.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch