Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Ten Training Keys for Success
The challenges associated with clinical system adoption can be met with the right training and engagement of the clinical staff before, during and after implementation. Additionally, laying the groundwork early can make a positive impact on the long-term success of your facility. HMS has identified 10 training keys that are common among hospitals that have achieved high levels of clinical system adoption. Learn how to create the optimal learning environment, select the right teachers and evaluate the training practices of your facility.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments