Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Ten Training Keys for Success
The challenges associated with clinical system adoption can be met with the right training and engagement of the clinical staff before, during and after implementation. Additionally, laying the groundwork early can make a positive impact on the long-term success of your facility. HMS has identified 10 training keys that are common among hospitals that have achieved high levels of clinical system adoption. Learn how to create the optimal learning environment, select the right teachers and evaluate the training practices of your facility.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue