Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Ten Training Keys for Success
The challenges associated with clinical system adoption can be met with the right training and engagement of the clinical staff before, during and after implementation. Additionally, laying the groundwork early can make a positive impact on the long-term success of your facility. HMS has identified 10 training keys that are common among hospitals that have achieved high levels of clinical system adoption. Learn how to create the optimal learning environment, select the right teachers and evaluate the training practices of your facility.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations