Webcast: 2 Proven Strategies to Reduce Nurse Labor Costs
Date: July 24, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
How do you reduce nurse labor expenses—one of the top expenditures at every hospital—without sacrificing quality of care? Learn how to optimize nurse schedules for maximum cost savings, create a deep float pool, and drastically cut the need for staffing agency nurses. Nurse leaders from St. Francis Hospital and other industry experts provide proven tactics in this customized webcast.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'