Webcast: 2 Proven Strategies to Reduce Nurse Labor Costs
Date: July 24, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
How do you reduce nurse labor expenses—one of the top expenditures at every hospital—without sacrificing quality of care? Learn how to optimize nurse schedules for maximum cost savings, create a deep float pool, and drastically cut the need for staffing agency nurses. Nurse leaders from St. Francis Hospital and other industry experts provide proven tactics in this customized webcast.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program