Webcast: 2 Proven Strategies to Reduce Nurse Labor Costs
Date: July 24, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
How do you reduce nurse labor expenses—one of the top expenditures at every hospital—without sacrificing quality of care? Learn how to optimize nurse schedules for maximum cost savings, create a deep float pool, and drastically cut the need for staffing agency nurses. Nurse leaders from St. Francis Hospital and other industry experts provide proven tactics in this customized webcast.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts