Intelligence Report: Clinical Quality—Data is the Key to Survival
Healthcare organizations today overwhelmingly track clinical quality outcomes and patient safety metrics. However, while 76% are implementing EHRs, only 44% say the systems benefit patient safety, according to this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. Get the free report or Premium versions with exclusive research and analysis.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions