Rounds: A Comprehensive Women's Health Service Line—Lessons from North Shore-LIJ
Date: August 9, 2012, 12:00–3:00 p.m. ET
Register for A Comprehensive Women's Health Service Line: Lessons From North Shore-LIJ and in three hours learn direct from the founders of the Katz Institute for Women's Health how to position your women's health programs to meet evolving physician and patient demands. Move beyond OBGYN and learn to plan, build and operate a women’s health center of excellence.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts