Rounds: A Comprehensive Women's Health Service Line—Lessons from North Shore-LIJ
Date: August 9, 2012, 12:00–3:00 p.m. ET
Register for A Comprehensive Women's Health Service Line: Lessons From North Shore-LIJ and in three hours learn direct from the founders of the Katz Institute for Women's Health how to position your women's health programs to meet evolving physician and patient demands. Move beyond OBGYN and learn to plan, build and operate a women’s health center of excellence.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers