Rounds: A Comprehensive Women's Health Service Line—Lessons from North Shore-LIJ
Date: August 9, 2012, 12:00–3:00 p.m. ET
Register for A Comprehensive Women's Health Service Line: Lessons From North Shore-LIJ and in three hours learn direct from the founders of the Katz Institute for Women's Health how to position your women's health programs to meet evolving physician and patient demands. Move beyond OBGYN and learn to plan, build and operate a women’s health center of excellence.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'