Supreme Court ruling on ACA may drive doctors out, but AMA and others support
Physician organizations like the AMA may be praising the recent Supreme Court ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but individual doctors seem to be more worried about how it will affect their careers. A significant number have thought about leaving the profession altogether.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically