Medicare for power wheelchairs depends on inclusion of clinical template
Physician practices are awaiting implementation of a Medicare prior authorization program for power wheelchairs, an initiative that could address the flawed claims approval process that has hampered physicians and providers for years. If not implemented properly, the program will restrict access to power mobility devices for qualified Medicare beneficiaries, according to the American Association for Homecare.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts