New study finds significant and growing healthcare payment reform activity in U.S.
Of 19 studied bundled payment healthcare reimbursement implementation sites in process in the United States, half are operational and the remaining are continuing to progress in their implementations, according to an independent study commissioned by the nonprofit Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3).
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments