New study finds significant and growing healthcare payment reform activity in U.S.
Of 19 studied bundled payment healthcare reimbursement implementation sites in process in the United States, half are operational and the remaining are continuing to progress in their implementations, according to an independent study commissioned by the nonprofit Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3).
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight