New study finds significant and growing healthcare payment reform activity in U.S.
Of 19 studied bundled payment healthcare reimbursement implementation sites in process in the United States, half are operational and the remaining are continuing to progress in their implementations, according to an independent study commissioned by the nonprofit Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3).
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files