Health Governance Report, September 2012
This issue of HGR discusses the Supreme Court's decision to uphold key provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers reaction to the Supreme Court's ruling, the impact of the PPACA ruling on strategic planning, the affect of the Supreme Court's ruling against expanded Medicaid coverage for CFOs, and the importance of aligning governing boards skill sets with need.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers