Health Governance Report, September 2012
This issue of HGR discusses the Supreme Court's decision to uphold key provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers reaction to the Supreme Court's ruling, the impact of the PPACA ruling on strategic planning, the affect of the Supreme Court's ruling against expanded Medicaid coverage for CFOs, and the importance of aligning governing boards skill sets with need.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers