Webcast: Marketing & Metrics—The Cleveland Clinic and Fairview Health Way
Date: Sept. 14, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Can you prove the value of your marketing efforts to your organization's bottom line? Learn how marketing leaders from Cleveland Clinic and Fairview Health Services capture, track, and measure the impact of their marketing programs to demonstrate ROI and better support organizational business objectives. Get proven strategies from industry leaders in a new interview-driven format, expanded Q&A, online forum, takeaway presentation, and 60-day post-event on-demand access.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'