Rounds: Sustainable Patient-Centered Excellence—Lessons From Sharp HealthCare
Date: September 5, 2012, 9:00–12:00 p.m. PT
Sharp HealthCare leaders reveal the secrets that have enabled them to turn their patient-centered care initiative into a sustainable program that's ingrained in the culture, improves outcomes, and grows stronger over time. By combining their Sharp Experience performance improvement initiative with the Planetree Patient-Centered Care Model, they have built an organization of sustainable patient-centered excellence like no other.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised