2012 PayerView rankings reveal greater collection burden for providers
If you’re having a hard time getting paid lately, you’re not alone. Collections are an increasing burden for physicians, according to a report from Athenahealth, a provider of cloud-based practice management, electronic health record, and care coordination services to medical groups.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'