2012 PayerView rankings reveal greater collection burden for providers
If you’re having a hard time getting paid lately, you’re not alone. Collections are an increasing burden for physicians, according to a report from Athenahealth, a provider of cloud-based practice management, electronic health record, and care coordination services to medical groups.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%