Organizational Leadership and Strategy Assessment
In March 2012 an online survey was sent to the HealthLeaders Media Council. More than 300 senior leaders from hospitals, health networks, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to assess their organization's leadership and strategy by indicating to what extent they agree or disagree with ten different statements. The following issues were explored: goals, communication, accountability, and performance.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US