Organizational Leadership and Strategy Assessment
In March 2012 an online survey was sent to the HealthLeaders Media Council. More than 300 senior leaders from hospitals, health networks, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to assess their organization's leadership and strategy by indicating to what extent they agree or disagree with ten different statements. The following issues were explored: goals, communication, accountability, and performance.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest