Organizational Leadership and Strategy Assessment
In March 2012 an online survey was sent to the HealthLeaders Media Council. More than 300 senior leaders from hospitals, health networks, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to assess their organization's leadership and strategy by indicating to what extent they agree or disagree with ten different statements. The following issues were explored: goals, communication, accountability, and performance.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts