New Book: The Healthcare Executive's Guide to Urgent Care Centers and Freestanding EDs
Authors: Michael F. Boyle, MD, FACEP and Daniel G. Kirkpatrick, MHA, FACHE
About: A growing demand for convenient urgent care and after-hours medical services has led to a rapid increase of walk-in clinics around the country. The Healthcare Executive's Guide to Urgent Care Centers and Freestanding EDs offers a step-by-step executive-level guide to planning, staffing, marketing, and managing profitable urgent care centers.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US