Webcast: Reboot for ICD-10—Training and Operational Readiness Checklist for 2013
Date: Oct. 22, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn planning strategies and training solutions from coding experts at UnitedHealth Group and other organizations to assess your readiness, create a transition process, and to move toward compliance while meeting risk and cost constraints.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data