Webcast: Reboot for ICD-10—Training and Operational Readiness Checklist for 2013
Date: Oct. 22, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn planning strategies and training solutions from coding experts at UnitedHealth Group and other organizations to assess your readiness, create a transition process, and to move toward compliance while meeting risk and cost constraints.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'