Webcast: Reboot for ICD-10—Training and Operational Readiness Checklist for 2013
Date: Oct. 22, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn planning strategies and training solutions from coding experts at UnitedHealth Group and other organizations to assess your readiness, create a transition process, and to move toward compliance while meeting risk and cost constraints.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs