Webcast: Reboot for ICD-10—Training and Operational Readiness Checklist for 2013
Date: Oct. 22, 2012, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn planning strategies and training solutions from coding experts at UnitedHealth Group and other organizations to assess your readiness, create a transition process, and to move toward compliance while meeting risk and cost constraints.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'