Rounds: Kaiser Permanente's Model for Total Health
Date: Oct. 16, 2012, 1:00-4:00 p.m. (ET)
Kaiser Permanente leaders explore how they successfully leverage information technology, social media, and community-based health programs to empower people to improve their own health. Get real-world solutions, including how to use web tools and social media to create effective linkages between physicians and members.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes