Rounds: Kaiser Permanente's Model for Total Health
Date: Oct. 16, 2012, 1:00-4:00 p.m. (ET)
Kaiser Permanente leaders explore how they successfully leverage information technology, social media, and community-based health programs to empower people to improve their own health. Get real-world solutions, including how to use web tools and social media to create effective linkages between physicians and members.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US