Hybrid concierge programs help bring more efficiencies to medical practices
It's becoming increasingly challenging for physicians and groups to maintain a profitable practice under today's market and reimbursement conditions, and in an effort to cut costs, many practices have already ratcheted down to the bare bones. Some are turning to a new strategy, the hybrid concierge program.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers