Hybrid concierge programs help bring more efficiencies to medical practices
It's becoming increasingly challenging for physicians and groups to maintain a profitable practice under today's market and reimbursement conditions, and in an effort to cut costs, many practices have already ratcheted down to the bare bones. Some are turning to a new strategy, the hybrid concierge program.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments