Primary care practices to participate in public-private partnership
In support of more effective, more affordable, higher-quality healthcare, 500 primary care practices in seven regions have been selected to participate in a new partnership between payers from CMS, state Medicaid agencies, commercial health plans, self-insured businesses, and primary care providers.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care