UnitedHealthcare pays forfeiture to WI
UnitedHealthcare of Wisconsin Inc. paid a forfeiture of $54,000 to the Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance for failing to comply with previous examination orders from the insurance commissioner. UnitedHealthcare, which has its Wisconsin office in Wauwatosa, previously received examination orders "related to complaint records, modification of external review provisions, revision of date recording procedures, application acceptance and commission payments from and to unlicensed agents, enrollment application data recording and inaccurate agent databases," according to the OCI.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives